Most of us would have used Amoxicillin. Yet, they are traded in different names. That is why we are not aware of this world’s popular antibiotic. It can cure many bacterial infections in humans. This is why physicians prescribe them for any health issues as a β-lactam antibiotic. It has versatile usage and this drug is affordable too. Here, we have discussed what is Amoxicillin, its uses, and dosage and side effects.
- Amoxicillin is prescribed to cure a common cold.
- Amoxicillin helps in prevent flu.
- It can cure intestinal ulcers.
- This drug can cure Middle ear infection.
- Amoxicillin helps to recover from strep throat.
- Amoxicillin can cure
- Amoxicillin is prescribed to cure many skin infections.
Amoxicillin is an antibiotic or treatment for bacterial infections that may come in pure form or mixed with other drugs combinations. One must not self medicate if Amoxicillin is available as an over the counter medicine. This is because any over dosage can cause side effects. These are discussed below in this health article.
Amoxicillin is available in tablet and injection forms. In solid forms, they are available up to 1000 mg. This is a prescription drug. It is advisable to buy the same quantity and consume them as per your doctor’s advice. It is available as mild to strong anti-biotic tablets. The patient, who is not able to swallow the oblong-shaped tablet, is given as Amoxicillin injection.
- A physician may prescribe from Amoxicillin 1mg to 500mg as per patient condition and sickness.
- The patient must consume Amoxicillin tablets at the right intervals and the right dosage.
- Your doctor might tell a patient to consume them in a course too. This can be an Amoxicillin 5-mg daily to eradicate the bacterial infection.
- A patient must consume Amoxicillin until their doctor says to stop them.
Amoxicillin dosage may differ with patient age, his or her health issue, and their present health condition. It is advisable to follow what your physician says. You must not consume Amoxicillin generic, which is available with your neighbor or a nearby drug store to your home.
Amoxicillin Side Effects
- Amoxicillin overdosage can cause vomiting.
- A patient may not accept this medicine can cause severe headaches.
- Consumption of strong Amoxicillin antibiotic can cause side effects like rashes on the skin.
- A woman consuming Amoxicillin tablets can get urinary tract infections as one of the side effects.
- The overdosage of Amoxicillin can cause diarrhea.
- A patient taking Amoxicillin in a course may sense a lack of taste after a few weeks.
The side effect of Amoxicillin may vary with the patient’s age, sex, and his or her present health condition. It does matter if they give a break in-between when they have to consume them in a course. It is advisable to consume them and stop them as per your doctor’s advice. You must report to your doctor if you find any side effects.
From where to buy Amoxicillin?
Amoxicillin is a prescription drug in many countries for the past six decades. Yet, they are available as generic in many countries too. It is advisable to check its legality of this drug in your region before buying them from a drug store or through online medicinal stores. Here, we have discussed where and how to buy Amoxicillin.
Medical Shops or Drug Stores
There are thousands of names for Amoxicillin antibiotics. You must buy them from the place where your doctor prescribes you. It is not advisable to buy a similar drug if they are not available. This is because Amoxicillin with any other drug composition will lead to side effects.
Online Drug Stores
One can buy Amoxicillin online with prescription and without prescription too. It is advisable to buy the name of the drug that your doctor prescribes. Buying online is much affordable too. Here, you can expect same-day delivery, instant delivery and without any delivery charges too.
You can buy Amoxicillin from authorized and registered drug dealers and through authorized online medicine stores. This is because; you must buy any duplicate Amoxicillin online or from the underground market.