Dolo 650 mg tablet is from the family of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs with a combination of Paracetamol. It is a commonly used painkiller to slow down fever and relief in pain. The medicine is specifically used to release enzyme from the brain which allows it to treat pain and fever. It activates certain receptors in the brain that inhibit pain signals.
Dolo 650 mg is used to treat pain in the body after surgeries, infection of the body, fever due to cold and muscle cramps due to arthritis. This medicine is best to prescribe when the patient suffers from fever. You can take it during menstrual pain as it does not have any side effect. For a pregnant lady, the medicine is worth to intake without harming your body and baby.
It is safe to use it during headache, muscle pain, ear pain, toothache and arthritis. It is important to take medicine with appropriate dose as prescribed by the doctor. The doctor should aware of patient condition, medical history and weight of the body so that the medicine advised to be of proper dose.
Always take medicine on time with a gap of 3-4 hours in two consecutive doses. The medicine is an advantage because it lowers down enzymes by elevating body temperature to treat fever.
Uses of DOLO 650
DOLO 650 mg has several advantages as it is used for pain relief and fever. It is good for you to take medicine as prescribed by a doctor with adequate dosage.
- Menstrual cramps
- Post Immunization pyrexia
- Muscle pain
- Headache and migraine pain
- Ear pain
Dolo 650 mg is a combinational medicine contain Paracetamol which reduces fever by an increase in heat loss of body and specific chemicals reduce pain in the body. However, it provides temporary relief to the patient. It is important to have a proper checkup for better result.
It is obvious to have side effects if you overdose medicine as recommended. You may observe other reaction during this medicine then doesn’t get panic. In this case, you need not worry just consult your doctor immediately.
- Stomach Pain
- Liver Failure
- Kidney Damage
- Respiratory issues
- Swelling, allergy and skin rashes
- Mouth ulcer
- Gastric Problem
DOLO 650 mg tablet is available at affordable price Rs 29.06 contain 15 tablets per strip as prescribed by the doctor.
Composition of DOLO650mg
It is a combination of Paracetamol and Acetaminophen in appropriate proportion. The medicine is suitable with an analgesic to get rid of pain and antipyretic to overcome fever as recommended by the doctor.
Dosage of DOLO 650mg
The advised dose of DOLO 650 mg tablet is 1-2 tablets which are 500 mg or 650 mg for elders. There should be at least 4 hours between 2 consecutive doses of this medicine. If any you miss any dose then do not panic, continue with the same routine.
It is important to know patient medical history, weight and condition of body before advising medicine. In the case of a child, it is mandatory to know its weight because it is necessary to give 15 mg of Paracetamol / Kilogram of child’s mass.
During interaction with the doctor inform him if you have taken medications such as warfarin to stop blood clotting.
Drugs to be avoided with DOLO 650 mg
It is important to keep in mind to avoid following drugs during DOLO650 mg.
- Sodium Nitrite
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precaution and Warning
- Kidney Failure: If you are suffering from impaired kidney problem then do not take this pill as it may worsen your condition.
- Alcohol Consumption: Do not consume alcohol or any toxic substance during the intake of this medicine as it may affect the liver causing loss of life.
- Pregnancy: It is safe to take DOLO 650 mg during pregnancy but only prescribed by a doctor with an adequate dose.
- Liver Damage: If you are already suffering from liver infection then it is better not to take medicine as it gets metabolized in the liver causing liver damage.
- Allergy: It depends upon the nature of person skin as DOLO 650 mg can harm you with some rashes and redness in the body.
- Breast Feeding: DOLO 650 mg does not give any side effect to women during breastfeeding but your doctor should aware of your condition.
- Expecting mothers: If you have prescribed with DOLO 650 mg during expecting baby by your doctor then it is safe for both of you.
Substitutes OF DOLO650 mg
Some drugs are available with the same composition as DOLO 650 mg Tablet;
- Glenpar 650 mg tablet
- Malidens 650 mg tablet
- Calpol 650 mg tablet
- Paarmol 650 mg tablet
- Pacimol 650 mg Tablet
- Thermgo 650 mg tablet
- Algina 650 mg tablet
- Cipmol 650 mg tablet
- Panacip 650 mg tablet
- Pyremol 650 mg tablet
- Crocin 650 mg tablet
- Xykaa rapid 650 mg tablet
- Fepanil 650 mgtablet
- Paracetamol 650 mg tablet
- Volini Duo 650 mg tablet
- Pyrigesic 650 mg tablet
It is important to consult the doctor before taking any of medicine in case of an emergency. Paracetamol is the main constituent of the above drugs but it is not enough to take it during fever and pain without proper health checkup.
How to take DOLO 650 mg
It is important to take medicine as prescribed by a doctor with an adequate dose. Do not chew or crush it. Swallow the medicine for better result. In case any dose is missed take it in the next meal with food.
Storage of DOLO 650 mg
- Store the medicine at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Always keep the medicine out of reach of children.